Saturday, July 2, 2011

Kickoff Soccer Camp - June 2011

Our Elite Boys camp was a success. I was amazed at the work and intensity that the boys brought to the camp. Even though the majoring of the campers where my boys, the attitude and spirit was amazing. Usually camps are consider a place to hang and play around but our camps are totally opposite of that. We actually spend more time working on individual skills and also boosting your confidence. The greatest excitement I get is when I see a player who used to struggle in one area of the game and all of a sudden they see the light. I have seen many of our young men improve during the week of the camp.

Enjoy the video above and we are getting ready for our younger age group camp starting July the 11th.

information at www.chinamaja.com

No comments:

Post a Comment